Bronze Gear PumpPump housings and gears are made of top quality bronze, shafts are 303 stainless steel. Bearings are designed of high performance carbon-graphite material selected for wear resistance and long service life.
Gear pumps are positive displacement pumps. Each shaft revolution displaces a definite amount of liquid relatively unaffected by the back pressure in the discharge line. Shaft speed and flow are directly proportional.
Recommended pressure limits are 100 PSI for water and non-lubricants, 150 PSI for oil and other lubricants. The maximum shaft speed is 1750 RPM.
- Rugged Corrosion Resistant Bronze Construction
- Compact Close-Coupled Design
- Stainless Steel Shafts
- Durable Bronze Helical Gears Provide Quiet Operation
- Process Lubricated Carbon Graphite Bearings
- O-Ring Cover Seal For Maximum Leak Protection
- Lip Seal or Mechanical Seal
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece